Article 1 (Scope and Changes to the Terms)
In the event that the Terms are amended, only the amended Terms shall apply to the contents, timing, target users, and conditions of use of the Service.
Article 2 (Users)
Article 3 (Use of the Service)
Users shall use the Service only in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and in a manner determined by the Company.
Article 4 (Use of Personal Information)
The Company shall follow the "Handling of Personal Information" separately stipulated for the personal information of the Users obtained by the Company in connection with the use of the Service.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
Users shall not perform the following acts when using the Service. 1.
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service: (1) Applying for false information or information of a third party when using the Service. 2.
2. Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service or otherwise interfere with this service. 3.
Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, including trademark rights, copyrights, design rights, and patent rights, as well as portrait rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, and other rights of this company, other users, or third parties. 4.
Acts that cause or may cause trouble, disadvantage, or damage to the Company, other users, or third parties. 5.
Use of the Service by fraudulent use of credit cards. 6.
Acts that interfere with the operation of the Site or damage the Company's credibility. 8.
Falsifying or deleting the information of the Company, other users, or third parties. 9.
Acts that transmit or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that encourage such programs. 10.
Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Copyright)
All content (images, text, logos, videos, programs, etc.) (hereinafter referred to as "Content") subject to copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights belong to the Company or are posted by the Company with the permission of a third party. 2.
Reproduction, alteration, diversion, distribution, presentation, creation, or provision of links to this website is prohibited without the permission of the Company. 3.
The Company may take legal action if it discovers any act prohibited by domestic or foreign copyright laws, such as unauthorized duplication, diversion, or other secondary use of the Company's content for any purpose whatsoever. 4.
In the event that a problem arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this Article, the User shall resolve such problem at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any damage, loss, or disadvantage to the Company.
Article 7 (Compensation for Damages)
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
The Company makes no warranties whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, applicability, usefulness, or reasonableness of the Service (including information provided by the Company through the Service). 2.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties as a result of the use, modification, discontinuation, interruption, or suspension of the Service. 3.
The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that users may suffer in connection with the use of the Service or as a result of the Company's actions in accordance with these Terms, regardless of the content or manner of such damages. 3.
Article 9 (Handling of Personal Information)
The Company shall use the personal information of the users of the Website for the following purposes.
(1) To respond to various inquiries and requests (including those made by e-mail).
(2) Research and analysis of marketing data and service development.
(3) To send e-mail magazines.
(4) Packaging and shipping of products.
(4) Packaging and shipping of products, etc. (5) Calculation and billing of fees for products, etc. 2.
The Company collects information necessary for the proper provision of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"), including the name, postal code, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc., of users of the Site. 3.
In addition to handling Personal Information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will implement safety measures, including information security measures, to correct and prevent leakage, loss, or damage of Personal Information. 4.
The Company will share personal information with T's Corporation, Taiga Takahashi, Inc., credit card companies, and credit card issuers for the following purposes.
(1) To respond to various inquiries and requests (including those made by e-mail).
(2) Research and analysis of marketing data.
(2) Research and analysis of marketing data. (3) Sending of e-mail magazines.
(4) Packing and shipping of products.
(4) Packing and shipping of products, etc. (5) Calculation of product prices and billing.
(6) Prevention of unauthorized use of credit cards by third parties. 5.
The Company will not disclose the personal information of users to third parties, except as provided for in the Personal Information Protection Law. 6.
All web pages on this site that collect personal information use the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) communication method. The personal information sent by users is automatically encrypted to maintain confidentiality. 7.
You can disable cookies by changing the settings on your web browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some features of the Site.
Article 10 (User's Account)
Users may create an account (hereinafter referred to as the "Account") as a registered user of the Service. 2.
The User shall not disclose the Account information to any third party. 3.
Users shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their Account and all activities that occur through their Account, and Users agree to immediately notify the Company of any issues related to the security of their Account. 4.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the unauthorized use of the Account by the User. 5.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the unauthorized use of the Account by the User. 5. The User agrees to register for the Service and provide accurate and complete information for use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Registered Information"), and agrees to update the Registered Information to maintain its accuracy and completeness. 6.
In the event that a user wishes to withdraw from the Account, the user may do so at any time by following the procedures prescribed by the Company.
Article 11 (Purchase of Products)
Users may purchase products or services (hereinafter referred to as "Products") from the Company using the Service. 2.
The User shall place an order for the purchase of products and the use of services in accordance with the method specified by the Company. 3.
Upon receipt of an order, an order confirmation email will be sent to the User from the Site, confirming receipt of the order and describing the contents of the order. At that point, a sales contract shall be concluded between the User and Our Company for the product pertaining to said order. 4.
Once the sales contract is concluded, the order may not be cancelled or changed. 5.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the event that there is any fraudulent or inappropriate conduct by the User in relation to the use of the Service, Our Company may cancel or terminate the purchase agreement or take other appropriate measures.
Article 12 (Shipping of Products, etc.)
1. Products shall be shipped from within Japan. 2.
2. Multiple orders may not be shipped together, even to the same shipping address.
Article 13 (Shipping and Handling Charges, and Customs Duties)
The User shall bear all shipping, handling, and customs charges for the delivery of Products.
Article 14 (Method of Payment for Products)
Payment for Products, etc. shall be the total amount of the purchase price of the Product, including consumption tax, delivery charges, and other fees. 2.
2. Payment for products purchased through the Service shall be made only by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB) in the name of the User as the purchaser, or by Shop Pay, Apple Pay, or Google Pay. 3.
In the case of credit card payment, the Company reserves the right to obtain prior approval for amounts up to the amount of the order. Charges will be made after shipping preparations have begun. 4.
Payment by credit card shall be subject to the terms and conditions of a separate agreement between the User and the credit card company. In the event of a dispute between the user and the credit card company concerned, or any other third party, the dispute shall be resolved by both parties concerned, and the Company shall have no responsibility whatsoever. 5.
5. Receipts are available at Inventory＠taigatakahashi.com. Receipts shall not be issued for orders for delivery outside Japan.
Article 15 (Return of Products, etc.)
The Company will not accept returns or exchanges of products. However, we will accept returns or exchanges only if the product is damaged, defective, or misdirected upon arrival. In such cases, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the product.
In such cases, we will replace the product with the correct one only if you return the product to us within 7 days of receiving it, clearly indicating the "order number" and sending it to Inventory@taigatakahashi.com by the method specified by us.
If the product is not in stock and we are unable to exchange it for the correct product, we will issue a refund. 2.
The following conditions must be met in order to return or exchange an item.
(1) The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused. (1) The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused (if the product tag is not attached, it is not considered unused).
(2) The product must be returned in its original condition with all accessories, attachments, delivery notes, etc. intact.
(3) To return the accessories, attachments, delivery note, etc. of the Product in the condition in which they were delivered.
Article 16 (Disclaimer of Liability for Products)
Except as provided in the preceding article, the Company shall not guarantee or bear any responsibility for the quality, performance, compatibility with other products, or other defects of the Service or products sold through the Service, or for any damage, loss, or disadvantage caused by such defects.
(2) The Company shall not guarantee or bear any responsibility for the following events.
The Company may, at its discretion, cancel the purchase in the event of any of the following events. In such cases, the Company shall not be held responsible for any failure to provide the product.
(1) In the event of delivery problems, such as the inability to identify the specified delivery address.
(2) In the event of a system failure that results in a product not being available for purchase, or in the receipt or winning of an order that exceeds the quantity limit.
(3) In the event of any other reason why the product cannot be provided.
(3) If a minor applies for the purchase of a product, the parent or guardian shall be deemed to have acted responsibly. 4.
(4) In the event of problems such as loss of products during delivery, the Company shall not guarantee or bear any damage, loss, or disadvantage caused by such problems.
Article 17 (Others)
1. The method of communication between the Company and the User : Inventory@taigatakahashi.com
2. If you register with a cell phone email address, there is a possibility that emails sent by the Company will not be displayed correctly.
4.In the event that any disputes cannot be resolved through the consultations described in the preceding paragraph, the Osaka District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance for all other disputes related to the Service or these Terms.